- Nutritional snack or meal for any picky pet.
- Easy to break apart – great for treats and training
- Extremely palatable.
- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat size nibbles
- Just pour and feed straight from the bag or rehydrate with warm water.
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze fried foods
- Shelf life for Freeze Dried is 2 years unopened – 1-2 mos. if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets and can be used for treats or as a topper
- Highest quality USDA inspected and passed muscle and organ meats
- Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free
Using the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then Individually freeze dried to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Recipes are very simple, we use muscle meat, organ meats and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet!
Rabbit with Bone, Rabbit Heart, Rabbit Liver, Egg, Dulse Powder, Kelp, Distilled Water, Gelatin, Ground Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative). Fish Oil*, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil, Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring oils.
Freeze Dried Rabbit Recipe for Cats
Crude Protein (min) 45%
Crude Fat (min) 15%
Crude Fiber (max) 5%
Moisture (max) 5%
Calories ME (Kcal/kg) 3875
kcal per oz (calculated) 136