Būmi adds a fun twist to fetch and tug-o-war with an innovative “S” shape that flexes out to twice its length. In addition to helping dogs get a great work out, the floatable active toy exercises dogs’ sense of fun — making it a great companion for any trip to the yard, park or water. Būmi's design makes the toy fly far and is easy for dogs to carry in their mouths.
Būmi is available in two sizes and bright colors for easy spotting in water, grass or snow.
- Būmi play toy is built for tug-o-war standoffs and far-flung fetch sessions, flexes to 2x its length and comes in an easy to grab "S" shape
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.